Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Korean drama "My Princess" @ ABS-CBN

I loved to watch ABS-CBN’s afternoon show’s Korean drama “My Princess.” Like many around the world, it entertains me to watch shows about royalty. Actually I watched “Princess Hours” too at the said network and able to love the characters.

“My Princess” tells the story of Lizelle played by Korea’s very own Kim Tae Hee. She is just an ordinary student who makes a living out of dressing up like a princess. Since she was a child, she has always dreamt of being with her father but her world fell apart upon learning that he had already died. Eventually, Lizelle discovers that she has royal blood. She meets Ethan, played by Asia’s premiere actor Song Seung Hun, who is a rich diplomat and is against the restoration of the monarchy. Because of the clashing interests of their families, they start having petty quarrels and disagreements. But unexpectedly, they fall in love with each other.

The romantic love story "My Princess" started airing on March 28 right before "Mula Sa Puso."

0 COMMENTS:


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online