Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Would you be a good wife or husband?

You Would Be a Good Spouse 85% of the Time

You have what it takes to be an amazing wife or husband.

You are caring, patient, giving, and romantic. You are willing to work for a marriage.

More than anything, you're not about to let your ego ruin a relationship.

You are humble and unselfish. And that's the key to being a good spouse.

Would You Be a Good Wife or Husband?

Hubby and I will have our 10th wedding anniversary on October 24. After a decade and having 2 kids, indeed I really can't tell if I was a "good wife." All I know and what I told myself is that everyday is a chance for me to give what I can and do my best for my family. Hard to tell if I was coz time can't tell but I will always strive hard and do my best to be one. ♥♥♥

0 COMMENTS:


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online