Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Triple Awards from EmptyStreets27



It has been a year now since I started blogging. Most of my friends way back on the first quarter of 2008 are Filipinos living here and abroad. One of them is a dear friend from Makati, Metz. He used to recognize me and my blog in several ways since then and right now for the Nth time he is giving me this Triple Awards. Thanks my dear friend for all the recognitions and for the friendship. Stay healthy and keep blogging.

In return to my other online Filipino friends, for all the support and friendship we had for over a year now, let me share you this award.

/ host / orgl / marikit / write&post / filipino life abroad / gen's sanctuary / bloggerhappy / isaac story / korean food / life's simple pleasures / mommy's little corner / the positive side / idealpinkrose / abie from bohol / the long journey of my life / extremes / pretty may / dear diary / licensed lifestyle / talakera / pinay jade / blog tambayan / myriad of thoughts / my joyous life / kate ashley / d' cooking mudra / my so-called life / cinderella / exoticmalyn / verso para libertad / richard&dexie / all around the world / irresistible fascinations / rojoy's daily update / buzzybeemom / mommy joy of 2 / rojoy's kitchen / exciting stuff / mortiferbarba / d 4 seasons of my life / cheenoh / umak chorale / kimchiland / unpredictable life / almanac queen / my trails in life / bloggerminded / life has a lot to offer /can of thoughts / earthly explorations / the haven / empty streets / deliciosa / posh post / stay at home blessings / things to think about / deeply in love / live laugh love / health & beauty / real expectation / bouncing of the walls / riablahgs / mothercares / music & magic / vhiel's corner / katelove's / allencreswell / my life.. my journey! / Single Parent / D Power of 3 / I Love/Hate America / Hapi Blogging / Carlos Ideas /

3 COMMENTS:

Metz said...

Hi Crissy,

wow your list of filipino blogging friends is so amazing. Most of the blogging friends I have are from the US, Malaysia, SIngapore and UK. I am so thankful for having the opportunity to have met you and I can still vividly remember how we first met as bloggers in blogcatalog of which am forever grateful too :) Keep safe and strong always my friend. :) you have inspired a lot of us in the blogging community :)

Metz said...

I would like to get to know all of the Filipino Bloggers here on Crissy's List too. Am sure that each of you have something amazing in each of your sites. Do Drop by over at Empty Streets 1027 as it would be a great honor - and Congratulations to all of you. Keep up the good work guys and am happy that we all are starting the new year with a good start. :)

Crissy said...

@ Metz:

There are indeed lots of Filipino bloggers out there and I think my list is quite far behind the numbers. But I am thankful to them and wish to meet more Filipinos worldwide.


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online