Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Funny pregnant pictures posted by bloggers

Internet is very helpful to housewives like me not only in terms of information, making money, shopping but at times when I feel tired and stress. Being at home most of the times especially when kids gone for school and hubby to his work, after the chores I sit down and explore the web. One of the items I usually search is about pictures. It is very broad so my search will depend on my mood. At this moment, I just finished my laundry and really kind of tired. I opened my computer to check any email and my 2 blogs. Aside from that, I looked for some funny pics to lighten my day. I don’t know what came to my mind and I typed “funny pregnant pics.”

Below are 3 pictures of pregnant women posted by other co-bloggers. Honestly speaking, with my 2 pregnancies I was not able to take a picture of my belly. Sigh!!! Now I don’t know how it looked like then. The only thing I remember during my pregnancies was that my tummy didn’t get this big. Ouch!!!


Sarah Romer of The Romers


10 COMMENTS:

MommaWannabe said...

LOL They are cute! The first one is amazing- sobra laki grabe!

I will definitely make a picture when I get preggers!

Thanks for letting me know about this post sis - made me giggle!

MommaWannabe
Diva Fabulosa
Life of Filipina Blogger
The Pinay Blogger

Crissy said...

@ Jade:

Just by the look made me worry on the moms. Take care Jade and hope to hear the good news soon. Don't forget the pic.

Metz said...

Hi Crissy - Hi to Mamma W too :)

Wow this is way too scary huhuhuh :) reminds me of the alien series whew - makes me happy that am a guy (sorta hehehe) lots of hugs dear. Hope your week is going well ;)

Crissy said...

@ES:

Really hard friend that's why when you find your girl don't add to the burden, hehehe...

Metz said...

Hi Crissy,

awww of course will keep that in mind hehehe. I have had to help my friends during their pregnancies and I have to admit it is quite an experience to see the cycles all these women go through throughout the duration of conception to childbirth - and people thought Menstrual cycles were crazy hehehe :)

Crissy said...

@ ES:

Though pregnancy and childbirth are really hard and painful, the joy and happiness of seeing the "special gift" from God pays it all ;)

Anonymous said...

i liked the last photo....the lady with her husband...it makes me lol..

Anonymous said...

@ Isha:

Kind of sweet indeed.. hehehe.. He made his wife feel that he will be with her all the way.. LOL..

LadyJava said...

hahha.. the last picture is so funny while the first two is soooo scary!! What is she having? Twins??

Crissy said...

@ Lady Java:

Thanks for dropping by. The first 2 are really kind of scary coz it looks really big. hehehe..


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online