Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bea Alonzo as Betty La Fea



On September 8 (Monday), another remake will be aired by ABS-CBN Network for the famous Columbian telenovela’s Betty La Fea. Actually, I haven’t seen this telenovela before that is why I’m interested to watch it over Channel 2. Can’t wait to see how the beauty of Bea Alonzo will be turned into an ugly duckling. I think John Lloyd Cruz is the perfect choice to play for the role of Armando Solis. The tandem was still hot and matching Bea with a wrong guy will be crucial as to the success of this remake. Now I can finally watch the story of this controversial telenovela after the issue of Regine Velasquez wanting to get the role. Good luck Bea!!!

2 COMMENTS:

MommaWannabe said...

Hay I know this telenovela too from the past...I'm curios how good they can redo it.

Anyway,my dear I have a gift
for you. Please get it whenevr you have time.

Have a great sunday!

Weight Loss Warrior said...

bad tele novela


credit repair


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online