Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nicole joins MTAP 2011 Elimination Round for Rizal

My daughter Nicole was chosen as one of the representatives (Grade 4 Level) of her school for the coming MTAP Elimination Round for Rizal on January 13. We were kind of excited and nervous at the same time because it was kind of short notice. I just told my daughter not to pressure herself, just try to study her book and some reference materials. There are some topics she was not familiar with but I’m trying to tutor her.

I am planning to watch the said activity to support her and let her know that I am one of the proud mommies in the crowd. Good luck baby!

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

did she win the elimination round??\
i am jc......
when i was in 4th year i was chosen to be one of the representatives of our division to the regional level of the MTAP year 2009...unfortunately we did not win...so, in your case, its very good that you supported your daughter.. unlike in my time, i wasn't been showed support from my family.. however, i know that they are proud of me...
if ever, i think i can help you, just contact me at my FB account at xeingenthz_xxx25@yahoo.com
i hope she won...

Crissy said...

congratulations! just to represent your school is already a great accomplishment.. win or lose.. my daughter's team advanced to the next round this feb. 10.. hoping they make it again..


Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online